We’ve all been inundated with the idea that guys need to make women swoon, but it goes both ways. Maybe the guy you like is shy and can’t make the first move.
So what do you do? How do you make him feel the way you’re told to feel in this situation? In other words, how do you give your guy butterflies?
Guys aren’t that much different than girls, in truth. That means that a lot of the same tactics that guys would use on women to give them butterflies will work in the same manner.
Things like consistent eye contact and compliments will all work and, if done properly, give that guy a serious case of butterflies. But how do you do it through text?
Even if you’re comfortable flirting in person, trying to do it through words on a screen can be even more challenging. But there are still ways that you can text a guy to get him to feel special and experience those butterflies.
So in this quick guide, we’re going to help you with that in the hopes that we make your budding romance a little easier.
How Do You Text a Guy Butterflies Innocently?
Maybe you’re not looking to be overtly romantic but want to still get those butterflies stirring in your guy’s stomach. That means you may want to do a casual text that shows that you’re interested but doesn’t make it something more than it is now.
There is a lot of great text you can do that is super innocent that could get him thinking about you and feeling a certain special way. Here are a few of the ones that we think are the most innocent and effective:
- “Thinking of you makes me smile.”
- “Miss me?”
- “I feel blessed that you are mine.”
- “I have so much fun with you.”
- “I really miss you when you aren’t here.”
How Do I Make Him Feel Special Over Text?
One of the surefire ways to create butterflies in any person. When you are trying to make your guy feel special over text, there does take a little bit of extra flirting and some consideration of the tone and texts between each other.
But once you have that, plan accordingly the text that you’re going to send him. Here are a few texts that we think could potentially be used to give your significant other a very special feeling as they read them:
- “I hope I never lose you because not even GPS could help me find my way.”
- “I was just thinking about you and wanted to let you know you are simply irreplaceable.”
- “I heard a song today and thought of you.”
- “Every time I look down and see a text from you, I automatically smile.”
- “Let’s stop texting and just hang out.”
What Can You Text a Guy to Make Him Smile?
A smile appearing on his face is one of the surefire signs that you have succeeded in making your guy feel a bit of a butterfly. Though you can’t see it, you can often hear it through the reply texts that come back to you.
Finding the right text to make your guys smile really depends on your relationship. Some guys are going to smile over stupid memes, while others want more intimate text.
Here are a couple of ideas we think might work for you when it comes to trying to get your guide to smile a little:
- “You are the grilled cheese to my tomato soup.”
- “My heart skips a beat when I think of you.”
- “I had a great morning because you were on my mind the whole time.”
- “Good morning, babe! I hope you slept well and had the sweetest dreams.”
- “I fall a little more for you every time we are together.”
What Texts Do Guys Like to Receive?
What are the best ways to get your guide to feel butterflies through text to understand the types of text they really enjoy receiving? Like women, most guys like to have fun when they’re texting, especially if it’s with someone they have romantic feelings for.
But just to clarify the type of texts, here are five types that really could generate what you’re looking to create in your guy’s stomach:
- Fun and flirty facts
- An invitation text
- Straightforward text
- Super flirty and straightforward
- Romantic and heartfelt
There are many different types of texts that fall within each of these different categories. The choice of which text will be the most effective depends on the gentleman you’re trying to text and your relationship.
Texts That Will Do the Opposite
Understanding what text to send to create those butterflies in your guy’s stomach is important.
But just as important is understanding things that could keep those butterflies from being present. So here is some text that you should steer clear of to keep the fire still alive:
- Don’t add extra letters to any word in your text. This might be a little childish, which might be a turn-off.
- Don’t constantly text them if there’s been no reply. Let there be some time because continuing to ask why you haven’t texted me back could annoy them.
- There’s no need to go emoji crazy. Simply send the text and maybe add a few cute emojis, but there doesn’t need to be a whole string of them. It could be frustrating for the poor guy.
- Don’t send the same text over and over again.
Final Thoughts on What to Say to Give a Guy Butterflies
Being able to give someone butterflies in person could be way easier, but nowadays, many of the conversations will be made over text so understanding how to utilize words to create those warm feelings in your guy is key.
We hope that by giving you a few suggestions of text you can utilize and some tips on what not to do, we have helped you figure out just how to make your guy feel special.